Help Support The Blog by Clicking Through to Amazon.com

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

12.4.17 Quick Strike at swarmed PC

This was a quick session.

I caught one wave of note, a right, and I got a good hit on it.  I thought I was too late and while I got hung up in the lip I was able to descend smoothly.

I heard screams from the sand and sure enough, it was from my family.  I didn't know what was going on so I rushed in.  It turned out our youngest dropped our oldest's doll in the water and there was bedlam.  Raquel ran to place Lucia on the sand while she carried Solani.  We all looked for the doll together and Raquel spotted her floating in the river.

I paddled back out caught a couple of closeouts and went in.  I was getting killed by sea lice and the waves seemed to not want to open up, even on the sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment