Help Support The Blog by Clicking Through to Amazon.com

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Jonesin' and THIS WEEK'S GOALS!

I haven't surfed since Thursday morning.  The forecast doesn't look good, but I will be up and at 'em tomorrow morning regardless.  Surfing as much as I have been the last week has left me with an empty feeling if I don't get out THAR!

I spent about a half hour giving my board a new wax job, something I've promised myself will become a fortnight ritual.  It does feel good to do and will keep the board from getting yellow for a bit longer.

I've also been boning up on the tech side of surfing doing a little bit of an experiment.  I will let you know how that goes...

Goals:
Full roundhouse cutty (frontside figure eight) smacking the top of the foam reo-style and landing so as to continue riding.
Frontside 360.  I've never done a 360 and I know it's a kid's move but I have to do it.
Land a frontside speed reo.

No comments:

Post a Comment