Help Support The Blog by Clicking Through to Amazon.com

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hurley Pro is ON at Lower Trestles; DryDock Diaries

Here is a link to the action going on at Lowers this week. Hurley is running this comp and their website is similar to Billabong's was for Teahupoo. You can click on the scores to see the highlights from each heat (Click On Demand to make this happen). You can visit the official site by clicking HERE

Loyal readers of my blog (all two of you) may have noticed I haven't been posting and it's simply because I haven't been surfing since a week ago tomorrow. The surf has been beyond bad with very minor pulses and I haven't taken the fish out. Moondoggie called and wanted to surf Lowers tomorrow morning before the contest but I am pussing out as I think the crowd will be higher than normal on a contest day. There are some pros who are surfing their first ever WT contests as they just got on the tour. I'm sure they will on it early and frothing. I will get up early to check Oceanside but we will see if it's surfable...

No comments:

Post a Comment