Help Support The Blog by Clicking Through to Amazon.com

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Report, Blog Stat Brief, Injury Update



Oh Yes...!

My wife got me the new Go Pro HD Surf Hero 2 and it will definitely add a new dimension to the blog!

I will have to fiddle with the software to see how to integrate it on this page. I'm hoping it's as easy as an upload to YouTube and an embedding here. We shall see.

One month ago today, I updated the blog with the Panama pictures. The page views were at 285. The blog had been in existence since mid- August and I was averaging 2.78 views a day.

As of this writing, they're at 624. In the last month I've averaged 11.3 page views per day. The most viewed blog post is the Pipeline (9.23) session, followed by my first Bocas session (11.17).

My shoulder is doing better but it's by no means 100%. I've been taking it easier at the gym and being more conscious of which arm I use, hoping to rest it. I almost surfed this morning but at 2-3' it just wasn't tempting enough for me to betray my resting period.

No comments:

Post a Comment