Help Support The Blog by Clicking Through to Amazon.com

Saturday, September 7, 2019

9.7.19 Pretty Much all to Ourselves at Cherry St

We went to check Oside and it wasn't great, it had a bit of texture from what appeared to be an offshore storm.

We ambled south and checked Cherry St/Tamarack.  Tamarack had a bunch of dudes on it, but it looked worthwhile.  Cherry St was looking a bit fat with some backwash but fun on the inside.

I caught a couple of long lefts, the first on which I did a little flick then pulled out the back.

The highlight of the sesh was a left I caught on which I was almost left behind.  I made the connection and then was rewarded with a big speed pocket section.  I milked that, then laid into a big tailslide on which I eviscerated the wave.

Tim asked me if I'd made that.  I laughed.

We went in not long thereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment