Help Support The Blog by Clicking Through to Amazon.com

Monday, September 16, 2019

9.15.19 Gutless Ponto

We mounted up and headed north.  We almost paddled out at Oside Harbor but the $10 parking fee dissuaded us.  It was that close.  So locals, write your city council and ask them to institute a parking fee and you'll lose us codos.

We eventually settled on Ponto after seeing a nice set break.  We knew it was going to be bad but we did it any way.

The highlight of my session was an off-the-lip that I pulled but it felt sad because there was little to no energy on the part of what I was riding.  Reminded me of my dating days!

I was cold in my ancient leaky wetsuit amid cold spots aplenty.  I did see a nice manta ray hovering over the sand.  Eventually we went in and braved the steep loose rock hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment