Help Support The Blog by Clicking Through to Amazon.com

Monday, January 2, 2012

1.2.2012 Del Mar "14th" Street w/ Forrest

Inexplicably, we ended up at Del Mar after a great session the previous day in Oceanside. 20th had small waves and they were sectioning off with a vengeance. The fog was thick and 15th was uncheckable. We tried N. Torrey Pines, but that was also too foggy.

My stoke level sank to the lowest it's been in months. I was hoping not to surf. The surf was bad and I was cold and wanted to rest my shoulder some more. Forrest rallied me and we ended up paddling out just north of 13th.

I caught a couple of shorebreak waves, and managed some power off the top of one, but I didn't make it.

I caught a long left and got my fins out the back after hitting the foam. My camera wasn't on, but I didn't make it anyways...

The only salvageable shot of the session was this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment